Home » » Photo Diary// Fall Home

Photo Diary// Fall Home

Photo Diary// Fall Home

Autumn is such a great decorating season, when your a homebody weirdo like myself. I have creepy stuff all over the house year round, but this time of year gives me an excuse to push it a bit more. Yesterday was the Autumnal Equinox and I celebrated with a pumpkin spice latte while I got some work things done in the park, but still got it iced because it was still 80 degrees WTF. Anyway...

Photo Diary// Fall Home

I put up orange lights in my office. I love having fairy lights around, and I wish it wasn't so college dorm-y to have them out all year round. My studio is located right off my living room, so I like to keep my office door open and plug in the lights so the orange glow seeps in while I'm watching TV or reading.

Photo Diary// Fall Home

Candles are an absolute must. How cute is that cat one? I got it from this rad etsy shop.  The other one is a cheapie one from Target, but it has a wood wick so it makes crackle sounds as it burns. 

Photo Diary// Fall Home

I love displaying my creepy books, but I do that year round.

Photo Diary// Fall Home

I watched Nosforatu in it's entirety for the first time recently, I didn't realize that all the amusing parts with the Count's weird choreography is in like the last 15 minutes of the film. After that I watched the Sixth Sense for the first time, I've gone all these years without seeing it (but I did know the ending because everyone spoils everything and that ending is common knowledge). I went straight to bed after watching that, supremely spooked. Which I guess was my intention. 

Photo Diary// Fall Home
And because I can, I bought fake pumpkins. I'm scared to get real gourds for the mantle because 1: let's face it, we all know what those look like (dicks) and 2: I would leave them there too long and the would rot and I wouldn't realize it. That's just a thing that I would totally do.

Happy Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.