Home » , » You Know, Florida teen makes matching prom dress for dog 'Sasha'

You Know, Florida teen makes matching prom dress for dog 'Sasha'

Sgiant4U :: Florida teen makes matching prom dress for dog 'Sasha' । A Florida teenager and her dog are a hit online after she used the leftover fabric from her prom dress to make a matching gown for the canine.

You Know, Florida teen makes matching prom dress for dog 'Sasha'

Brenda Sierra, 18, of Tampa, posted photos to Twitter showing her and her prom date, Rodney Sesler, posing with Sasha, a 7-year-old dog clad in a miniature version of Sierra's dress.

Sierra said she obtained the leftover fabric from her tailor and it took her about two hours to use a glue gun to make a miniature version of the gown.

"I'm a really big pet lover," she told InsideEdition.com. "I try to share every moment with her so I wanted to bring her with me to take pictures for prom. I wanted her to get dressed up and I had the extra fabric, so I made the dress for her."

Sierra said Sasha wasn't allowed to attend prom, but she was there in spirit -- and on the phone.

"During prom, everyone had already seen the pictures," Sierra said. "My Twitter was blowing up during prom, and then my mom would FaceTime me and put Sasha on the phone and I'm like, 'Mom, I can't talk right now, I'm at prom.'"

Sierra said she is next planning to make Sasha a miniature cap and gown for graduation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.